Sunday, January 11, 2009

Music Update

High Fidelity style Top 5 bands I'm digging on right now:




1. Kings of Leon - Only by the Night - going to see them on the 26th in Lansing if anyone wants to go.

2. Iron and Wine (I discovered their pre-Shepard's Dog albums - great cover of 'Such Great Heights')


3. Blitzen Trapper - Furr


4. Matt Costa - I can't help it I love the songs we sing. Its the best music to shower by.

5. Rachael Yamagata - Elephants......Teeth Sinking into Heart. Kind of sad but she has a beautiful voice.

I've been in a pretty mellow mood musically lately. Putting the metal and scream-core on hold for the time being. I'm wondering when the Music industry executive is going to knock down my door and take me to jail though!

Please, chime in with opinions, comments, suggestions, and sarcasm!

1 comment:

Jared W Lynem said...

what, no sonic death monkey?!